Do you like reading about the hottest competitions, newest songs, and biggest scandals? Do you like listening to London’s number one hit music station? Then tune in to Virgin Radio 97.5 if you answered yes. 97.5 Virgin Radio is available for listening at any time and in any place. Here, you’ll find all the info you need to start listening to 97.5 Virgin Radio, participating in competitions, and generally having a wonderful time.
How to Listen
If you want to listen to 97.5 Virgin Radio, you have a few alternatives. Some consequences are shown below.
- On the radio: In London and the surrounding regions, tune your FM radio to 97.5 MHz to tune into Virgin Radio. You may tune into our HD Radio channel on 97.5-1 if you’re curious.
- Online: You can tune in to 97.5 Virgin Radio live at www.iheartradio.ca/virginradio/london from anywhere in the world right now. Our website has a variety of media including podcasts, playlists, videos, and more.
- On the app: Anytime, anyplace, download the free iHeartRadio app and tune in to 97.5 Virgin Radio. In addition to letting users make and listen to their own personalised radio stations, the programme provides them with access to hundreds of additional stations, as well as premium material and incentives.
- On smart speakers: If you want to listen to 97.5 Virgin Radio in London, you can simply tell your Google Home or Amazon Echo to do so by saying, “Hey Google, play Virgin Radio London” or “Alexa, play Virgin Radio London.” You may even tell your smart speaker to play certain segments of 97.5 Virgin Radio based on your requests.
The sound quality, user friendliness, and opportunity for participation on 97.5 Virgin Radio are unparalleled regardless of the listening method of choice. Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok to follow the conversation and share your thoughts.
How to Win
Of course everyone enjoys taking home a prize. We at 97.5 Virgin Radio are crazy about rewarding our most dedicated listeners with incredible swag. Some of the competitions and special offers we run are as follows:
- Beat Backstage Ben: Defeat Backstage Ben and you might win $100 in cash or other prizes every weekday morning at 8:10 a.m. You just need 60 seconds to answer more questions properly than Ben. You win if you score a tie or higher than he does.
- Pay Your Bills: The keyword “BILLS” may be texted to 975975 each weekday at 9 a.m., 1 p.m., and 4 p.m. for a chance to win $500 cash. One lucky person from each texting group will be contacted. The winner is the one who answers the phone within 10 minutes.
- Win a Trip a Day: Every weekday morning at 7:10, we’ll reveal a new vacation spot that you might win a trip to. In order to be caller #25, all you have to do is keep an ear out for the cue to phone throughout the day. You’ll be placed into a drawing for a grand prize of a $10,000 travel voucher, and you may start packing your bags for the trip of the day right now.
- Plus many more: You may enter our online and on-air competitions and promotions throughout the year to win great prizes including concert tickets, gift cards, products, experiences, and more.
Here are some strategies you may use to improve your chances of winning on 97.5 Virgin Radio:
- Listen often: Regular listening increases your chances of winning our competitions and other promotions.
- Follow us on social media: If you follow us on social media, we’ll alert you to upcoming giveaways and give you more opportunities to win. Do not lose out on any of the latest updates by not following us and enabling alerts.
- Be ready: Make sure your phone is fully charged and has strong reception before you go. You should also launch your texting app so you can fire off rapid replies.
- Be persistent: Don’t give up if at first you don’t succeed. Do not give up hope; you never know when you could strike gold.
How to Have Fun
Besides being beneficial, tuning in to 97.5 Virgin Radio will provide you with a lot of fun. The greatest performances and personalities that will make you laugh, think, feel, and groove can be found here. Some examples are shown below.
- Jeff & Rachel in the Morning: Jeff & Rachel will be your daily 5:30-9 a.m. wake-up call. With their coverage of news, weather, traffic, sports, entertainment, and lifestyle, you’ll always be in the know about what’s happening in London and beyond. Their games, such as “Would You Rather,” “Truth or Trash,” and “The Impossible Question,” are certain to put a grin on your face.
- Backstage Ben in the Afternoon: Join Backstage Ben every weekday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. as he plays all your favourite tunes and provides you exclusive access to the biggest performers and events in town on Backstage Ben in the Afternoon. In addition, he will put your trivia knowledge to the test with the “Beat Backstage Ben” challenge and set you up with some sweet swag.
- On Air with Ryan Seacrest: Tune in weekdays from 10 am to 2 pm EST for On Air with Ryan Seacrest, where he discusses the hottest topics in Hollywood and beyond, including interviews with A-listers, new music releases, and fashion trends. He can also get you in touch with major players in the entertainment industry and tickets to major concerts.
- Plus many more: We also have other great shows and personalities that will keep you company throughout the day and night like
- TJ in Middays (9 a.m.-2 p.m.),
- DJ Dames Nellas (7 p.m.-12 a.m.),
- DJ Starting From Scratch (12 a.m.-2 a.m.),
- DJ Killa Kutz (2 a.m.-6 a.m.),
- The Weekend Throwdown with Jagger (Saturdays 10 a.m.-2 p.m.),
- American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest (Sundays 8 a.m.-12 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio Countdown with Mario Lopez (Sundays 12 p.m.-2 p.m.),
- The Canadian Hit 30 with Andrea Collins (Sundays 2 p.m.-4 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio Top 20 with Jonny Staub (Sundays 4 p.m.-6 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio Top Five at Five (Weekdays at 5 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio New Music Hour (Weekdays at 6 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio New Music Club (Weekdays at 7 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio New Music Mixtape (Weekdays at 8 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio New Music Spotlight (Weekdays at 9 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio New Music Afterparty (Weekdays at 10 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio New Music Late Night (Weekdays at 11 p.m.),
- The iHeartRadio New Music Overnight (Weekdays at 12 a.m.).
The fun, engaging programming, interactive features, and fantastic music on 97.5 Virgin Radio are consistent no matter which show or personality you tune in to.
It’s clear that 97.5 Virgin Radio is much more than a simple radio broadcast. It’s the last word on how to take in audio, rack up prizes, and relax. There’s something for everyone on 97.5 Virgin Radio, whether it’s music, news, or motivation.