Do you ever marvel at the extraordinary achievements of people who overcome seemingly insurmountable odds? Where do people find the strength to realise their goals? How do they make money and make other people happy?
Real estate broker, investor, influencer, and philanthropist Thach Nguyen is an example of this type of person. A typical millionaire, Thach Nguyen is not. He was born on May 18, 1970, in Vietnam, and he and his family eventually made their way to the United States as refugees during the Vietnam War. He had a tough upbringing in America, but he never lost sight of his dreams.
At 27, Thach Nguyen had amassed a million dollars, and he has since left behind a thriving real estate company, a dedicated online following, and a sizeable charitable bequest. Millions of people look up to him as an example of how to get what they want out of life.
In this article, we will discuss the key factors that contributed to Thach Nguyen’s success and the life lessons he has learnt. Some of his quotes and insights on how to achieve success will also be provided. Read on if you want to pick the brain of one of the country’s top real estate brokers.
Thach Nguyen’s life is an inspiring tale of fortitude, determination, and bravery. He experienced conflict, bloodshed, and poverty firsthand as a child in Vietnam. When he was only four years old, his parents made the decision to leave the nation with him and his four siblings. They joined hundreds of other refugees on a boat and sailed across the ocean in an attempt to reach the United States.
Tent city accommodations awaited them upon their arrival in San Diego, California. They were completely unprepared for what lay ahead of them in terms of resources (money, possessions, language, etc.). They submitted an application to move to Washington in the hopes of finding more favourable conditions there.
A kind local named Charles Zedler took them in and gave them a free place to live for three years. The Nguyen family was able to get their feet under them and settle into their new home because of this kind act. They left Zedler’s place and settled into a two-bedroom rental in Rainier Valley. They called the decrepit, leaking house home nonetheless.
At age 12, Thach Nguyen joined the workforce to support his family. He was working two paper routes and a far-off farm picking strawberries to make ends meet. Every morning at 4 a.m., he would get on his improvised bicycle and travel to the delivery of newspapers. Then he’d get up, get ready, go to school, come home, and work on the farm. He put in long hours and put away all of his pay.
In Seattle, Thach Nguyen attended Franklin High School, where he was a standout student and athlete. He starred on the basketball team and served as class president. He followed his brother’s footsteps into aviation mechanics school and finished with honours. He tried his hand at it, but quickly realised that he had little enthusiasm for it. He quit school to follow his passions full-time.
The accomplishments of Thach Nguyen are remarkable and motivational. In his lifetime, he has achieved more than the vast majority of people could ever dream of. Some of his most notable accomplishments and turning points in real estate are as follows:
- In 1991, he established what has since become one of Washington State’s most prominent real estate firms: Thach Real Estate Group. He has assisted thousands of clients in purchasing, selling, and investing in real estate, and has closed over 2,500 transactions.
- He has numerous stocks, bonds, and properties in his investing portfolio. He buys houses at bargain prices and then improves them so that they may be sold for a profit. He spreads his investment risk over a number of sectors and markets to increase his overall earnings.
- He has more than two million followers between Instagram and TikTok thanks to the helpful information he regularly posts about real estate, money, self-improvement, motivation, and other lifestyle-related topics. He also publishes paid endorsements for brands that share his worldview.
- He is a generous person who gives to many worthwhile organisations and causes. He gives money to organisations that combat poverty, homelessness, sickness, etc., and he also helps orphanages in Vietnam.
Neither Thach Nguyen’s wealth nor his accolades are the only indicators of his success. The effects he has on his neighbours, customers, adherents, and loved ones are also indicators of his success. Many people look up to him and want to emulate his achievements or learn something from him because of these qualities.
Secrets of Success
Thach Nguyen did not achieve his accomplishment by chance. All of his effort, focus, self-control, and determination paid off. He has learnt many valuable lessons along the way, and he is willing to share them with his listeners. Some of his guiding beliefs and techniques are as follows:
- One must be willing to make concessions in order to achieve success: “To have wealth, you got to go out there and work, you got to save your money, and you got sacrifice going out, kicking it, and spending money on some stuff for stupid stuff and parking them in real estate so later on when you get to my age you guys can really see the blessing.” Thach Nguyen knows that in order to succeed, he must make some concessions. To achieve his ambitions, he gave up sleep, leisure, and financial security. He was not one to waste his resources on meaningless trinkets. He put his resources to work by purchasing income-producing assets and put his time into expanding his knowledge and skills.
- Read books on a regular basis; like I do. Podcasts have become a daily habit for me. Daily, I tune in to YouTube to view videos. People who are more knowledgeable, accomplished, and experienced than I am are a constant source of education for me. The lifelong learning of Thach Nguyen is a passion of his. He is insatiably inquisitive and wants to expand his horizons and acquire new information. He is an avid reader, and his interests range widely from real estate and business to psychology and spirituality. Podcasts with thought leaders and specialists from many fields are his go-to entertainment. He learns new tactics and methods from instructional YouTube videos. He invests in his own development by participating in seminars, workshops, and courses.
- Acknowledge your blessings; “I’m grateful for what I have. To my loved ones, companions, health, fortune, and joy, I offer my heartfelt thanks. I appreciate everything that has been provided for me. I appreciate the difficulties I must overcome. The things I’ve learned along the way have been invaluable. Thach Nguyen is one who expresses thanks. He is grateful for and does not waste any of his many blessings. Every day, he takes the time to thank the individuals who have helped him and the things that bring him joy. In addition, he is able to find the silver lining in any predicament and gain wisdom from every event. He thinks that being grateful is the path to success and fulfilment.
- Do your part: “I think we’re here to serve other people. To me, this life is about making a positive impact on the world. In my opinion, our purpose on this planet is to provide to others what God has given us. I think it’s our responsibility to aid people who are in a worse position than us. The generous Thach Nguyen. He considers it his duty and mission to help others and improve the planet. He aids those in need using his resources, connections, and expertise. He gives money and time to a wide range of organisations and movements that share his core beliefs. He also acts as a guide, coach, and teacher to those who aspire to replicate his success or advance in their own fields.
Thach Nguyen is a remarkable individual since he has triumphed over so many difficulties to reach this point in his life. He leaves behind a large charity legacy in addition to his thriving real estate business and devoted online following.
He has also told his listeners how he achieved success and what he has learned from his experiences. Millions of people have been motivated by his words to work hard and make the most of their lives because of him.
Follow Thach Nguyen on Instagram (@thachnguyen) or TikTok (@thachnguyen) if you’re interested in finding out more about him or getting in touch. You can learn more about his offerings (services, goods, events, etc.) by visiting his website (https://thachrealestategroup.com/).
We trust that you found this blog article interesting and that you gained some insight from Thach Nguyen’s life and success strategies. Which parts did you enjoy or find most useful? Tell me about some of the things you do that help you succeed. Leave your thoughts in the section below!